CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~My Playlist~


Sunday, November 16, 2008

8

Well Kamille and Whitney tagged me so here we go!!

8 T.V. shows I like:

  1. Top Chef
  2. Man vs wild
  3. Project Runway
  4. So you think you can dance?
  5. Impact stories of survival ( like to watch shows that do surgerys)
  6. Sponge Bob Squarepants
  7. Rich bride Poor bride
  8. Nanny 911

8 things happend yesterday:

  1. Woke up at 5:oo a.m.
  2. Piano Duet Recital 8:00
  3. Made fun of Louise
  4. Drove up to Utah with Hunter and my mom
  5. Looked for a frog (that wasnt even real)in my sisters father-in-law yard looking for a key for 20 minutes
  6. Went to Cafe Rio and ate
  7. Picked my sister up at the airport
  8. Went and saw my sisters new cute house

8 things I look forward to:

  1. Austin Coming home!
  2. Louise is going home!!!! (jk)
  3. Christmas
  4. till Treasure has her colt
  5. when we go to Arizona to see my sister Erin!
  6. when I get my drivers license so I can drive a beet truck!
  7. Potato Harvest
  8. Snow!!

8 things I like about Fall:

  1. The changing color of leaves
  2. The storms
  3. The smell
  4. Thanksgiving
  5. The coldness
  6. The beautiful sunsets
  7. harvest
  8. And Halloween

8 of my wishes:

  1. Austin would not go to Iraq
  2. A Wii
  3. a brain
  4. tonz of horses!
  5. no school
  6. I would dream of Edward and Jacob Black everynight
  7. not get in trouble!
  8. snow and rain forever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aspenis louise really going home!?

Anonymous said...

you forgot 8 fave restaurants!!!

Louise said...

she is just kidding otherwise I am going to kill ya Aspen- just kidding Love you!